Sunshine filled day so come on out and kayak and paddleboard while others hit the Miami Boat Show. Offshore winds for windsurfing for those that are able.
Sailboards will be open this coming Thursday, coinciding with the opening of the Boat Show on Virginia Key. Hope to see you on the water.
Weather permitting, will be open daily 10:00 – 5:30 through Tuesday January 5th — closed on Christmas Day. On New Year’s Day we will open at 11:00. Weather conditions are posted each morning on our website, Facebook, and Twitter. Feel free to call us as well. Sorry that schedule on right side shows incorrectly. We wish you and your loved ones the best of the holiday season and may 2016 be filled with good cheer.
Join us for some great deals on Saturday Oct 24th 10-1:00. Buyers and sellers welcome free of charge. Kindly keep the roadways clear and avoid stepping on seagrasses. Rain date Sun. Oct 25.
- Aaron Hadlow wins King of the Air 2016 windsurfing title - International Business Times, India Edition
- The windsurfing schools of the world - SurferToday
- See Jason Polakow windsurf a mega-wave at Nazaré - Red Bull
- Jason Polakow is the first windsurfer to ride Nazaré - SurferToday
- Do windsurfers really need the gym? - SurferToday
- The world's first fully-planing inflatable windsurf board - SurferToday
- Senate Bill Targets Jet Skis, Windsurfing, And Kiteboarding - Virgin Islands Daily News
- Laurence Carey steals the 2016 New Zealand Slalom Windsurfing Nationals - SurferToday
- How to be true windsurfer and improve the community - SurferToday
- There's no room for fear - The Hindu