Due to the Miami Marathon, we will be opening at noon on Sunday January 28th. Best of luck to the runners!
We will be open the entire week between Christmas and New Years. As for additional days, we are still deciding when is best. Contact us to let us know when you will be in town.
Gift Certificates can be purchased over the phone (305) 892-8992, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or stopping by the site. We personalize the certificate to your preferences.
You can sail on a reach and tack, now what? Enjoy learning about intermediate to advanced techniques at our Windsurfing Clinic on Sunday December 4th 10:30 – 12:00. Reservations suggested. Club Members are Free (just email us at email@example.com); all others $5.00 through Paypal.
Come and buy, sell, browse, and socialize at our Water Sports Swap Meet on Sunday December 11th 10:00 – 1:00. Free to all!
Open 5 days a week:
Fridays through Tuesdays
10:00 - 6:00 (last rental at 5:00)
Closed Wednesdays & Thursdays
Open Additional Days During Holidays, School Vacations, and Summer.
Group availability 7 days a week.
Mile Marker 6.5 on Rickenbacker Causeway Miami
GPS Coordinates: N25.74569 W80.192368
Coming South from Ft. Lauderdale:
Take I-95 South to Exit #1A (Key Biscayne). Follow the natural flow of traffic through the toll plaza. Stay in the farthest right lane and travel 7/10 of a mile to mile marker 6.5. Turn right into parking lot. We are along the water's edge.
Coming North from the Keys/Grove/Gable:
Take US1 North. At the I-95/US1, bear right. Follow sign to the Rickenbacker Causeway/Key Biscayne. Follow the natural flow of traffic through the toll plaza (SW 26th Road) Stay in the farthest right lane and travel 7/10 of a mile to mile marker 6.5. Turn right into parking lot. We are along the water's edge.Detailed Location Info
Uber & Waze Users: Input Sailboards Miami
- Mostly minority, mostly for Trump: Worthington mulls its future - Minnesota Public Radio News
- Windsurfer foil - Maui News
- Secret seaside gems: From a hideaway in the Philippines to a nature reserve in New Zealand, the world's best HIDDEN ... - Daily Mail
- How Fredericton's Mike Davis has Made the Outdoors his Business - Huddle Today
- The history of Olympic windsurfing - SurferToday
- Int'l windsurfing Fun Cup held in Binh Thuan - VietNamNet Bridge
- Welcome to the Maui Windsurfing Grand Prix 1982 - SurferToday
- What Has Obama Been Up To? Windsurfing with Richard Branson - I Agree to See
- A windsurfing group claims spiked oyster racks in the sea off Whitstable could kill its members - Kent Live
- How to store your windsurfing equipment - SurferToday