We will be open the entire week between Christmas and New Years. As for additional days, we are still deciding when is best. Contact us to let us know when you will be in town.
Gift Certificates can be purchased over the phone (305) 892-8992, email: email@example.com, or stopping by the site. We personalize the certificate to your preferences.
You can sail on a reach and tack, now what? Enjoy learning about intermediate to advanced techniques at our Windsurfing Clinic on Sunday December 4th 10:30 – 12:00. Reservations suggested. Club Members are Free (just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org); all others $5.00 through Paypal.
Come and buy, sell, browse, and socialize at our Water Sports Swap Meet on Sunday December 11th 10:00 – 1:00. Free to all!
Open 5 days a week:
Fridays through Tuesdays
10:00 - 5:30 (last rental at 4:30)
Closed Wednesdays & Thursdays
Open Additional Days During Holidays, School Vacations, and Summer.
Group availability 7 days a week.
Mile Marker 6.5 on Rickenbacker Causeway Miami
GPS Coordinates: N25.74569 W80.192368
Coming South from Ft. Lauderdale:
Take I-95 South to Exit #1A (Key Biscayne). Follow the natural flow of traffic through the toll plaza. Stay in the farthest right lane and travel 7/10 of a mile to mile marker 6.5. Turn right into parking lot. We are along the water's edge.
Coming North from the Keys/Grove/Gable:
Take US1 North. At the I-95/US1, bear right. Follow sign to the Rickenbacker Causeway/Key Biscayne. Follow the natural flow of traffic through the toll plaza (SW 26th Road) Stay in the farthest right lane and travel 7/10 of a mile to mile marker 6.5. Turn right into parking lot. We are along the water's edge.Detailed Location Info
Uber & Waze Users: Input Sailboards Miami
- Robby Naish gets a taste of the Dakar Rally - Red Bull
- Discover the unspoilt Greek island of Lemnos where watersports and wine mix splendidly - Mirror.co.uk
- Max Rowe is UKWA's Windsurfer of the Year 2016 - SurferToday
- A Great Year in Windsurfing - Scuttlebutt Sailing News
- Julian Wiemar proves windsurfing is free - SurferToday
- The Original Originator of Windsurfing - Scuttlebutt Sailing News
- The top 10 moves from Red Bull Storm Chase past - Red Bull
- S. Newman Darby, Inventor of the Sailboard, Dies at 88 - New York Times
- Why Kai Lenny's ready for Red Bull Storm Chase - Red Bull
- The best windsurfing fails, crashes, and wipeouts ever - SurferToday