Join us for some great deals on Saturday Oct 24th 10-1:00. Buyers and sellers welcome free of charge. Kindly keep the roadways clear and avoid stepping on seagrasses. Rain date Sun. Oct 25.
With the return of the school year, we will now return to our 5 day a week schedule of open Fridays through Tuesdays (closed Wednesdays and Thursdays except for pre-arranged groups). We wish everyone all the best and look forward to seeing you on the water!
We hope you can join us at 9:00 to cleanup the coast line. Registration required. Come on down and make a difference!
- Eastbourne plays host to top slalom windsurfers - The Dominion Post
- The best WindSUP boards in the world - SurferToday
- Windsurfing competition sets sail in Penghu County - Focus Taiwan News Channel
- Trick Genius, the online coaching platform for windsurfers - SurferToday
- Pantelis crowned the 2015 Greek Freestyle windsurfing champion - SurferToday
- Albeau sets new world windsurfing record at Luderitz Speed Challenge - Gizmag
- Camille Juban claims the 2015 American Windsurfing Tour title - SurferToday
- Antoine Albeau breaks the windsurfing speed world record - SurferToday
- Why do we windsurf? A Scandinavian perspective - SurferToday
- The RS:X Windsurfing schedule for Rio 2016 - SurferToday