You can sail on a reach and tack, now what? Enjoy learning about intermediate to advanced techniques at our Windsurfing Clinic on Sunday December 4th 10:30 – 12:00. Reservations suggested. Club Members are Free (just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org); all others $5.00 through Paypal.
Come and buy, sell, browse, and socialize at our Water Sports Swap Meet on Sunday December 11th 10:00 – 1:00. Free to all!
Ocean trash is a serious pollution problem that affects the health of people, wildlife and local economies. Join the world’s largest volunteer effort for our ocean and waterways by participating in International Coastal Cleanup.
Free parking and easy access to a fabulous beach and land clean-up. Got water shoes–put them on and remove debris from shore line. Otherwise, dress for the sun and help clean-up along the plants, sea grasses, and beach itself. Great, safe location for families. $5.00 e-coupon toward kayak, paddle board, or windsurfer rental for all participants.
10:00 - 5:45 (last rental at 4:45)
Fridays through Tuesdays
Closed Wednesdays & Thursdays
Open Additional Days During Holidays, School Vacations, and Summer.
Group availability 7 days a week.
Mile Marker 6.5 on Rickenbacker Causeway Miami
GPS Coordinates: N25.74569 W80.192368
Coming South from Ft. Lauderdale:
Take I-95 South to Exit #1A (Key Biscayne). Follow the natural flow of traffic through the toll plaza. Stay in the farthest right lane and travel 7/10 of a mile to mile marker 6.5. Turn right into parking lot. We are along the water's edge.
Coming North from the Keys/Grove/Gable:
Take US1 North. At the I-95/US1, bear right. Follow sign to the Rickenbacker Causeway/Key Biscayne. Follow the natural flow of traffic through the toll plaza (SW 26th Road) Stay in the farthest right lane and travel 7/10 of a mile to mile marker 6.5. Turn right into parking lot. We are along the water's edge.Detailed Location Info
Uber & Waze Users: Input Sailboards Miami
- Taking windsurfing into the streets of Kaunas - SurferToday
- Falmouth youngster Dexter is awarded Bio Techno windsurf board - Falmouth Packet
- Alexandre Cousin is the 2016 Formula Windsurfing world champion - SurferToday
- Max Matissek goes windsurfing in a rooftop pool - SurferToday
- New Youth Windsurfing World Champions Crowned - International Sailing Federation
- How to get to neutral position in windsurfing - SurferToday
- What Windsurfing Can Do - Scuttlebutt Sailing News
- Coast Guard rescues windsurfer near Point Judith - Turn to 10
- Limassol to host youth World Windsurfing Championship this week - Famagusta Gazette
- How to sail upwind in windsurfing - SurferToday