Ocean trash is a serious pollution problem that affects the health of people, wildlife and local economies. Join the world’s largest volunteer effort for our ocean and waterways by participating in International Coastal Cleanup.
Free parking and easy access to a fabulous beach and land clean-up. Got water shoes–put them on and remove debris from shore line. Otherwise, dress for the sun and help clean-up along the plants, sea grasses, and beach itself. Great, safe location for families. $5.00 e-coupon toward kayak, paddle board, or windsurfer rental for all participants.
It takes about 20 minutes to get to Vizcaya-and it’s worth every stroke. The castle is beautiful and the mangroves are like visiting the Everglades (without the mosquitoes). Great wildlife viewing. Yesterday saw mullets feeding and a variety of birds.
Open 5 days a week:
Fridays through Tuesdays
10:00 - 5:30 (last rental at 4:50)
Closed Wednesdays & Thursdays
Open Additional Days During Holidays, School Vacations, and Summer.
Group availability 7 days a week.
Mile Marker 6.5 on Rickenbacker Causeway Miami
GPS Coordinates: N25.74569 W80.192368
Coming South from Ft. Lauderdale:
Take I-95 South to Exit #1A (Key Biscayne). Follow the natural flow of traffic through the toll plaza. Stay in the farthest right lane and travel 7/10 of a mile to mile marker 6.5. Turn right into parking lot. We are along the water's edge.
Coming North from the Keys/Grove/Gable:
Take US1 North. At the I-95/US1, bear right. Follow sign to the Rickenbacker Causeway/Key Biscayne. Follow the natural flow of traffic through the toll plaza (SW 26th Road) Stay in the farthest right lane and travel 7/10 of a mile to mile marker 6.5. Turn right into parking lot. We are along the water's edge.Detailed Location Info
Uber & Waze Users: Input Sailboards Miami
- How Fredericton's Mike Davis has Made the Outdoors his Business - Huddle Today
- The history of Olympic windsurfing - SurferToday
- Int'l windsurfing Fun Cup held in Binh Thuan - VietNamNet Bridge
- Welcome to the Maui Windsurfing Grand Prix 1982 - SurferToday
- What Has Obama Been Up To? Windsurfing with Richard Branson - I Agree to See
- The 2017 PWA World Tour schedule - SurferToday
- A windsurfing group claims spiked oyster racks in the sea off Whitstable could kill its members - Kent Live
- How to store your windsurfing equipment - SurferToday
- S'porean windsurfer, 15, trains full-time in bid to make SEA Games, YOG - TODAYonline
- The day The Surfers encouraged you to go "Windsurfin'" - SurferToday