We are ready for spring! Spend your holiday break on a windsurfer, kayak, or stand up paddle board with our additional days:
Open Daily Friday April 7th through Tuesday April 18th
10:00 – 6:00 (last rental at 5:00)
Register today to help us keep our beaches clean. Saturday April 22nd 9:00 – 12:00. Locations all over Miami-Dade County.
Due to the Miami Marathon, we will be opening at noon on Sunday January 28th. Best of luck to the runners!
Fridays through Tuesdays
10:00 - 6:00 (last rental at 5:00)
Closed Wednesdays & Thursdays
Open Additional Days During Holidays, School Vacations, and Summer.
Group availability 7 days a week.
Mile Marker 6.5 on Rickenbacker Causeway Miami
GPS Coordinates: N25.74569 W80.192368
Coming South from Ft. Lauderdale:
Take I-95 South to Exit #1A (Key Biscayne). Follow the natural flow of traffic through the toll plaza. Stay in the farthest right lane and travel 7/10 of a mile to mile marker 6.5. Turn right into parking lot. We are along the water's edge.
Coming North from the Keys/Grove/Gable:
Take US1 North. At the I-95/US1, bear right. Follow sign to the Rickenbacker Causeway/Key Biscayne. Follow the natural flow of traffic through the toll plaza (SW 26th Road) Stay in the farthest right lane and travel 7/10 of a mile to mile marker 6.5. Turn right into parking lot. We are along the water's edge.Detailed Location Info
Uber & Waze Users: Input Sailboards Miami
- Global Wave Windsurf Sails Consumption Market Growth Trends and Forecast, 2016-2022 by QY Research Groups - Medgadget (blog)
- Island Report: Windsurfing at Bird Island Basin - kiiitv.com
- The main types of windsurfing sails - SurferToday
- Windsurfing Festival - Slalom racing kicks off in Cape Hatteras - Sail World (press release)
- Windsurfing Festival - Sara Flowe - Fastest woman on the East Coast - Sail World (press release)
- PREMIERE: Pro Windsurfer Sarah Hauser's “Girl on Wave” 4/21 - Maui Now
- Windsurfing Festival - Phil Soltysiak wins Best Freestyle Move - Sail World (press release)
- Stuart dermatologist dies after windsurfing crash with boat - TCPalm
- The Whipper: a light windsurfing rig for kids - SurferToday
- VIDEO: Impossible windsurfing sail throw - Scuttlebutt Sailing News