Come check out the windsurfing foils fly! Saturday April 15 & Sunday April 16!
Open 6 Days: Tuesday thru Sunday
10:00 – 6:00 (last rental at 5:00)
Open Additional Days During Holidays, School Vacations, and Summer.
Group availability 7 days a week.
Mile Marker 6.5 on Rickenbacker Causeway Miami
GPS Coordinates: N25.74569 W80.192368
Coming South from Ft. Lauderdale:
Take I-95 South to Exit #1A (Key Biscayne). Follow the natural flow of traffic through the toll plaza. Stay in the farthest right lane and travel 7/10 of a mile to mile marker 6.5. Turn right into parking lot. We are along the water's edge.
Coming North from the Keys/Grove/Gable:
Take US1 North. At the I-95/US1, bear right. Follow sign to the Rickenbacker Causeway/Key Biscayne. Follow the natural flow of traffic through the toll plaza (SW 26th Road) Stay in the farthest right lane and travel 7/10 of a mile to mile marker 6.5. Turn right into parking lot. We are along the water's edge.
Coming Key Biscayne:
You will need to pass us, exit the Causeway, come back through the toll, and then follow the above directions from the toll plaza.
Uber & Waze Users: Input Sailboards Miami
- Ucluelet windsurfer excels at Oregon's Pistol River Wave Bash - Westerly News
- Looking for an adrenaline rush? Local options abound - CapitalGazette.com
- What is windsurfing? - SurferToday
- How to handle lulls and gusts in windsurfing - SurferToday
- Family of windsurfer fatally struck by UW rescue boat wants access ... - Madison.com
- Go with the wind: Ludes, other racers ready for Windsurfing Regatta and Music Festival - Daily Globe
- Worthington Windsurfing Regatta & Music Festival back for 18th year - KSFY
- Tyson Poor takes first round of Gorge Cup slalom windsurfing series - Hood River News
- Windsurfer killed on Lake Mendota identified | Local News | host ... - Madison.com
- Windsurfer was struck, killed, by UW lifesaving boat, authorities say - Madison.com