We will be open the entire week between Christmas and New Years. As for additional days, we are still deciding when is best. Contact us to let us know when you will be in town.
Gift Certificates can be purchased over the phone (305) 892-8992, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or stopping by the site. We personalize the certificate to your preferences.
You can sail on a reach and tack, now what? Enjoy learning about intermediate to advanced techniques at our Windsurfing Clinic on Sunday December 4th 10:30 – 12:00. Reservations suggested. Club Members are Free (just email us at email@example.com); all others $5.00 through Paypal.
Come and buy, sell, browse, and socialize at our Water Sports Swap Meet on Sunday December 11th 10:00 – 1:00. Free to all!
Ocean trash is a serious pollution problem that affects the health of people, wildlife and local economies. Join the world’s largest volunteer effort for our ocean and waterways by participating in International Coastal Cleanup.
Free parking and easy access to a fabulous beach and land clean-up. Got water shoes–put them on and remove debris from shore line. Otherwise, dress for the sun and help clean-up along the plants, sea grasses, and beach itself. Great, safe location for families. $5.00 e-coupon toward kayak, paddle board, or windsurfer rental for all participants.
Fridays through Tuesdays
10:00 - 6:00 (last rental at 5:00)
Closed Wednesdays & Thursdays
Open Additional Days During Holidays, School Vacations, and Summer.
Group availability 7 days a week.
Mile Marker 6.5 on Rickenbacker Causeway Miami
GPS Coordinates: N25.74569 W80.192368
Coming South from Ft. Lauderdale:
Take I-95 South to Exit #1A (Key Biscayne). Follow the natural flow of traffic through the toll plaza. Stay in the farthest right lane and travel 7/10 of a mile to mile marker 6.5. Turn right into parking lot. We are along the water's edge.
Coming North from the Keys/Grove/Gable:
Take US1 North. At the I-95/US1, bear right. Follow sign to the Rickenbacker Causeway/Key Biscayne. Follow the natural flow of traffic through the toll plaza (SW 26th Road) Stay in the farthest right lane and travel 7/10 of a mile to mile marker 6.5. Turn right into parking lot. We are along the water's edge.Detailed Location Info
Uber & Waze Users: Input Sailboards Miami
- Global Wave Windsurf Sails Consumption Market Growth Trends and Forecast, 2016-2022 by QY Research Groups - Medgadget (blog)
- Island Report: Windsurfing at Bird Island Basin - kiiitv.com
- The main types of windsurfing sails - SurferToday
- Windsurfing Festival - Slalom racing kicks off in Cape Hatteras - Sail World (press release)
- Windsurfing Festival - Sara Flowe - Fastest woman on the East Coast - Sail World (press release)
- PREMIERE: Pro Windsurfer Sarah Hauser's “Girl on Wave” 4/21 - Maui Now
- Windsurfing Festival - Phil Soltysiak wins Best Freestyle Move - Sail World (press release)
- Stuart dermatologist dies after windsurfing crash with boat - TCPalm
- The Whipper: a light windsurfing rig for kids - SurferToday
- VIDEO: Impossible windsurfing sail throw - Scuttlebutt Sailing News