We will be open the entire week between Christmas and New Years. As for additional days, we are still deciding when is best. Contact us to let us know when you will be in town.
Gift Certificates can be purchased over the phone (305) 892-8992, email: email@example.com, or stopping by the site. We personalize the certificate to your preferences.
You can sail on a reach and tack, now what? Enjoy learning about intermediate to advanced techniques at our Windsurfing Clinic on Sunday December 4th 10:30 – 12:00. Reservations suggested. Club Members are Free (just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org); all others $5.00 through Paypal.
Come and buy, sell, browse, and socialize at our Water Sports Swap Meet on Sunday December 11th 10:00 – 1:00. Free to all!
Closed Due to Beach Repairs Post Hurricane Irma.
Please sign up for enews letter for updates.
Holidays: Open Labor Day, New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Day, Memorial Day
Group availability 7 days a week.
Mile Marker 6.5 on Rickenbacker Causeway Miami
GPS Coordinates: N25.74569 W80.192368
Coming South from Ft. Lauderdale:
Take I-95 South to Exit #1A (Key Biscayne). Follow the natural flow of traffic through the toll plaza. Stay in the farthest right lane and travel 7/10 of a mile to mile marker 6.5. Turn right into parking lot. We are along the water's edge.
Coming North from the Keys/Grove/Gable:
Take US1 North. At the I-95/US1, bear right. Follow sign to the Rickenbacker Causeway/Key Biscayne. Follow the natural flow of traffic through the toll plaza (SW 26th Road) Stay in the farthest right lane and travel 7/10 of a mile to mile marker 6.5. Turn right into parking lot. We are along the water's edge.
Coming Key Biscayne:
You will need to pass us, exit the Causeway, come back through the toll, and then follow the above directions from the toll plaza.
Uber & Waze Users: Input Sailboards Miami
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Sounds detected in undersea area where Argentine sub went missing - Reuters
- Wave Windsurf Sails Market Outlook To 2022: Top Companies In Market, Trends & Growth Factors And Details For ... - Expert Herald
- What to expect from windsurfing lessons - SurferToday
- Dinghy and Windsurf Instructor Course - Flying Fish (press release)
- Windsurfing: Björn Dunkerbeck skills camp | Red Bull - Red Bull
- Windsurfing prodigy Mak Cheung-wing top of her class as she sails to victory at Hong Kong Open - South China Morning Post
- Aloha Classic windsurfing competition gets underway - Maui News
- Report on death of windsurfer killed in collision with UW rescue boat goes to Dane County DA - Madison.com
- Windsurfing Equipment Market: Future Market Projections for Forthcoming Years - Quebec Daily Examiner