We are happy to report we survived the Hurricane! Unfortunately the beach itself remains closed while Miami Dade County assesses damage to the beach access road and surrounding area. Please sign on to our newsletter (and include your birthday for a free rental!) so we can update you as we hear more about our status. In the interim, kindly share the love and say a few nice words about us on Google, Facebook, Yelp, or TripAdvisor — we appreciate the feedback! We hope you and your loved ones are well.
Closed Due to Beach Repairs Post Hurricane Irma.
Please sign up for enews letter for updates.
Holidays: Open Labor Day, New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Day, Memorial Day
Group availability 7 days a week.
Mile Marker 6.5 on Rickenbacker Causeway Miami
GPS Coordinates: N25.74569 W80.192368
Coming South from Ft. Lauderdale:
Take I-95 South to Exit #1A (Key Biscayne). Follow the natural flow of traffic through the toll plaza. Stay in the farthest right lane and travel 7/10 of a mile to mile marker 6.5. Turn right into parking lot. We are along the water's edge.
Coming North from the Keys/Grove/Gable:
Take US1 North. At the I-95/US1, bear right. Follow sign to the Rickenbacker Causeway/Key Biscayne. Follow the natural flow of traffic through the toll plaza (SW 26th Road) Stay in the farthest right lane and travel 7/10 of a mile to mile marker 6.5. Turn right into parking lot. We are along the water's edge.
Coming Key Biscayne:
You will need to pass us, exit the Causeway, come back through the toll, and then follow the above directions from the toll plaza.
Uber & Waze Users: Input Sailboards Miami
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Sounds detected in undersea area where Argentine sub went missing - Reuters
- Wave Windsurf Sails Market Outlook To 2022: Top Companies In Market, Trends & Growth Factors And Details For ... - Expert Herald
- What to expect from windsurfing lessons - SurferToday
- Dinghy and Windsurf Instructor Course - Flying Fish (press release)
- Windsurfing: Björn Dunkerbeck skills camp | Red Bull - Red Bull
- Windsurfing prodigy Mak Cheung-wing top of her class as she sails to victory at Hong Kong Open - South China Morning Post
- Aloha Classic windsurfing competition gets underway - Maui News
- Report on death of windsurfer killed in collision with UW rescue boat goes to Dane County DA - Madison.com
- Windsurfing Equipment Market: Future Market Projections for Forthcoming Years - Quebec Daily Examiner