We are happy to report we survived the Hurricane! Unfortunately the beach itself remains closed while Miami Dade County assesses damage to the beach access road and surrounding area. Please sign on to our newsletter (and include your birthday for a free rental!) so we can update you as we hear more about our status. In the interim, kindly share the love and say a few nice words about us on Google, Facebook, Yelp, or TripAdvisor — we appreciate the feedback! We hope you and your loved ones are well.
Closed Due to Beach Repairs Post Hurricane Irma.
Please sign up for enews letter for updates.
Holidays: Open Labor Day, New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Day, Memorial Day
Group availability 7 days a week.
3801 Rickenbacker Causeway Miami Key Biscayne FL 33149
Coming South from Ft. Lauderdale:
Take I-95 South to Exit #1A (Key Biscayne). Follow the natural flow of traffic through the toll plaza.
Coming North from the Keys/Grove/Gable:
Take US1 North. At the I-95/US1, bear right. Follow sign to the Rickenbacker Causeway/Key Biscayne. Follow the natural flow of traffic through the toll plaza (SW 26th Road) .
Coming Key Biscayne:
Uber & Waze Users: Input Sailboards Miami
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Wave Windsurf Sails Market Business Overview: New Opportunities ... - MilTech
- How to windsurf foil - SurferToday
- Salma el-Ashmawy to participate in 2018 Youth Olympic Games - Egypttoday (blog)
- Irma forced this iconic windsurfing business to close. Now they could lose even more. - Miami Herald
- Afloat: Young sailors and windsurfers to benefit from new kit - Dorset Echo
- What a BREEZE! British windsurfer, 51, breaks the world speed record for the SECOND time reaching 54mph - Daily Mail
- Life jackets can save lives but also cause serious injury, says ... - The Advertiser
- SHOP LOCAL: Long Beach Windsurf Center Specializes In Water, Beach Activities - Gazette Newspapers
- Zara Davis breaks women's speed windsurfing world record - SurferToday