We are happy to report we survived the Hurricane! Unfortunately the beach itself remains closed while Miami Dade County assesses damage to the beach access road and surrounding area. Please sign on to our newsletter (and include your birthday for a free rental!) so we can update you as we hear more about our status. In the interim, kindly share the love and say a few nice words about us on Google, Facebook, Yelp, or TripAdvisor — we appreciate the feedback! We hope you and your loved ones are well.
Closed Due to Beach Repairs Post Hurricane Irma.
Please sign up for enews letter for updates.
Holidays: Open Labor Day, New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Day, Memorial Day
Group availability 7 days a week.
Mile Marker 6.5 on Rickenbacker Causeway Miami
GPS Coordinates: N25.74569 W80.192368
Coming South from Ft. Lauderdale:
Take I-95 South to Exit #1A (Key Biscayne). Follow the natural flow of traffic through the toll plaza. Stay in the farthest right lane and travel 7/10 of a mile to mile marker 6.5. Turn right into parking lot. We are along the water's edge.
Coming North from the Keys/Grove/Gable:
Take US1 North. At the I-95/US1, bear right. Follow sign to the Rickenbacker Causeway/Key Biscayne. Follow the natural flow of traffic through the toll plaza (SW 26th Road) Stay in the farthest right lane and travel 7/10 of a mile to mile marker 6.5. Turn right into parking lot. We are along the water's edge.
Coming Key Biscayne:
You will need to pass us, exit the Causeway, come back through the toll, and then follow the above directions from the toll plaza.
Uber & Waze Users: Input Sailboards Miami
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Getting high in the windy city - Herald live
- Irma forced this iconic windsurfing business to close. Now they could lose even more. - Miami Herald
- Afloat: Young sailors and windsurfers to benefit from new kit - Dorset Echo
- What a BREEZE! British windsurfer, 51, breaks the world speed record for the SECOND time reaching 54mph - Daily Mail
- Red Bull Storm Chase will hunt the biggest waves in 2018 - Red Bull
- Egyptian Windsurfer Salma El-Ashmawy Qualifies for the 2018 Youth Olympic Games - Egyptian Streets
- SHOP LOCAL: Long Beach Windsurf Center Specializes In Water, Beach Activities - Gazette Newspapers
- Zara Davis breaks women's speed windsurfing world record - SurferToday
- What to expect from windsurfing lessons - SurferToday