Knowing the wind strength and direction makes a difference, whether you stand up paddle board, kayak, or windsurf. For the best wind reports & forecasts, we recommend iWindsurf. Use this Discount Link to get $20 off your first year:
Open 6 Days: Tuesday thru Sunday
10:00 – 6:00 (last rental at 5:00)
Closed Mondays. Open Labor Day, New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Day, Memorial Day
Open Additional Days During Holidays, School Vacations, and Summer.
Group availability 7 days a week.
Mile Marker 6.5 on Rickenbacker Causeway Miami
GPS Coordinates: N25.74569 W80.192368
Coming South from Ft. Lauderdale:
Take I-95 South to Exit #1A (Key Biscayne). Follow the natural flow of traffic through the toll plaza. Stay in the farthest right lane and travel 7/10 of a mile to mile marker 6.5. Turn right into parking lot. We are along the water's edge.
Coming North from the Keys/Grove/Gable:
Take US1 North. At the I-95/US1, bear right. Follow sign to the Rickenbacker Causeway/Key Biscayne. Follow the natural flow of traffic through the toll plaza (SW 26th Road) Stay in the farthest right lane and travel 7/10 of a mile to mile marker 6.5. Turn right into parking lot. We are along the water's edge.
Coming Key Biscayne:
You will need to pass us, exit the Causeway, come back through the toll, and then follow the above directions from the toll plaza.
Uber & Waze Users: Input Sailboards Miami
- Windsurfing phenomenon Mak Cheuk-wing defies tender age to earn spot at 2018 Youth Olympics - South China Morning Post
- Windsurfer Dies off Kanahā, Maui - Maui Now
- Windsurfing's Youth Nationals At Downings This Weekend - Afloat
- 25 most common mistakes in windsurfing - SurferToday
- Sailing, windsurfing, paddling, and kiting comps make for busy week on the water - Hood River News
- Windsurfing in Preluka Bay (photos) - Total Croatia News
- The Windsurfing Perspective On Charging Jaws - TheInertia.com
- Michael Rossmeier releases "Tricktionary 3: Windsurfing Bible" - SurferToday
- Windsurfing clinics, camps offered to kids at the Sacramento River Delta - Daily Democrat
- Meet Graham Ezzy: From the Next Generation of Windsurfing - TheInertia.com