Knowing the wind strength and direction makes a difference, whether you stand up paddle board, kayak, or windsurf. For the best wind reports & forecasts, we recommend iWindsurf. Use this Discount Link to get $20 off your first year:
Come check out the windsurfing foils fly! Saturday April 15 & Sunday April 16!
Fridays through Tuesdays
10:00 - 6:00 (last rental at 5:00)
Closed Wednesdays & Thursdays
Open Additional Days During Holidays, School Vacations, and Summer.
Group availability 7 days a week.
Mile Marker 6.5 on Rickenbacker Causeway Miami
GPS Coordinates: N25.74569 W80.192368
Coming South from Ft. Lauderdale:
Take I-95 South to Exit #1A (Key Biscayne). Follow the natural flow of traffic through the toll plaza. Stay in the farthest right lane and travel 7/10 of a mile to mile marker 6.5. Turn right into parking lot. We are along the water's edge.
Coming North from the Keys/Grove/Gable:
Take US1 North. At the I-95/US1, bear right. Follow sign to the Rickenbacker Causeway/Key Biscayne. Follow the natural flow of traffic through the toll plaza (SW 26th Road) Stay in the farthest right lane and travel 7/10 of a mile to mile marker 6.5. Turn right into parking lot. We are along the water's edge.
Coming Key Biscayne:
You will need to pass us, exit the Causeway, come back through the toll, and then follow the above directions from the toll plaza.
Uber & Waze Users: Input Sailboards Miami
- Great Video: World Windsurfing Record Made - OzarksFirst.com
- Chilling footage! The astonishing moment a daredevil WINDSURFS down a mountain's snowy slopes - Daily Mail
- Défi Wind, The World's Largest Windsurfing Event, Builds an Online ... - Business Wire (press release)
- The Wonderful Wacky World of Windsurfing - SurferToday
- Windsurfing classes offered near West Sacramento - Daily Democrat
- VIDEO: Biscayne Bay Windsurfing Girls - Scuttlebutt Sailing News
- Windsurfer Rides Down Mountain in Japan | The Inertia - TheInertia.com
- Watch this windsurfer ride down a snowy mountain - Red Bull
- Japan Windsurfing Association, Fujitsu and Lapis ... - ACN Newswire - ACN Newswire (press release)
- Windsurfing down powdery Japanese mountains is bliss; video ... - GrindTV