We are happy to report we survived the Hurricane! Unfortunately the beach itself remains closed while Miami Dade County assesses damage to the beach access road and surrounding area. Please sign on to our newsletter (and include your birthday for a free rental!) so we can update you as we hear more about our status. In the interim, kindly share the love and say a few nice words about us on Google, Facebook, Yelp, or TripAdvisor — we appreciate the feedback! We hope you and your loved ones are well.
Closed Due to Beach Repairs Post Hurricane Irma.
Plan to Re-Open 4 Days for the Fall: Thursday thru Sunday
10:00 – 6:00 (last rental at 5:00)
Closed Mondays. Open Labor Day, New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Day, Memorial Day
Group availability 7 days a week.
Mile Marker 6.5 on Rickenbacker Causeway Miami
GPS Coordinates: N25.74569 W80.192368
Coming South from Ft. Lauderdale:
Take I-95 South to Exit #1A (Key Biscayne). Follow the natural flow of traffic through the toll plaza. Stay in the farthest right lane and travel 7/10 of a mile to mile marker 6.5. Turn right into parking lot. We are along the water's edge.
Coming North from the Keys/Grove/Gable:
Take US1 North. At the I-95/US1, bear right. Follow sign to the Rickenbacker Causeway/Key Biscayne. Follow the natural flow of traffic through the toll plaza (SW 26th Road) Stay in the farthest right lane and travel 7/10 of a mile to mile marker 6.5. Turn right into parking lot. We are along the water's edge.
Coming Key Biscayne:
You will need to pass us, exit the Causeway, come back through the toll, and then follow the above directions from the toll plaza.
Uber & Waze Users: Input Sailboards Miami
- Jacopo Testa is the 2017 European Freestyle Pro Tour champion - SurferToday
- Five people windsurfing off Louth coast during Hurricane Ophelia prompt emergency response - Irish Mirror
- IMOCA vs Windsurfer: who's fastest? - SurferToday.com - SurferToday
- Windsurf Grand Slam – National Slalom Champs at Circolo Surf Torbole - Sail World (press release)
- Windsurfing Instructor Fast-Track - Flying Fish Online - Flying Fish (press release)
- Gap Year Windsurfing Instructor Course - Flying Fish (press release)
- Intermediate Windsurfing Instructor (Upgrade) - Flying Fish (press release)
- On Board with Robby Naish - Sailing World
- Stability on Day Two of the RS:X Windsurfing Worlds : World Sailing - International Sailing Federation
- Sarah-Quita Offringa triumphs in Windsurfing World Cup - euronews